ADB Residence Mission in Hanoi is looking for Associate Project Analyst. The detail information is following:
1. JOB PURPOSE
To provide necessary support in administrative, analytical, statistical and accounting aspects of the portfolio management of projects in education and training, health and social protection sectors under Social Sectors Unit in ADB’s Vietnam Resident Mission.
2. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, business administration, or related fields
3. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of ADB’s operational processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks; collect and organize required data and information; apply appropriate computer skills in analyzing and developing the data; and prepare notes, papers and sections of reports.
- In-depth understanding of the interaction between different ADB work areas and relevant workflows and their purposes.
- Good analytical thinking.
People and leadership skills
· Able to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location and throughout ADB.
· Able to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
4. CORE COMPETENCIES
Application of Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Deals with routine queries and correspondence in accordance with procedures
- Proactively seeks relevant development opportunities and submits for approval
- Produces summaries and frameworks by collecting and analyzing diverse information
- Adjusts style and approach to respect and serve different clients
- Conveys messages by asking questions and using different approaches
- Identifies when a client issue requires escalation
- Responds to clients without prompts or reminders from senior colleagues
Achieving Results and Problem Solving
- Proposes solutions to minimize delays and setbacks in completing work
- Reviews all task objectives and achieves core deliverables
- Uses time management and organizational skills to promptly complete work to the required standard
- Delivers beyond the stated task objectives
- Consistently works effectively with individuals of different views, culture, nationality, gender, and age
- Consistently seeks assistance when requirements are unclear
- Provides timely updates on relevant information
- Freely shares and seeks useful knowledge and to complete work
Communication and Knowledge Sharing
- Uses effective written and oral communication in preparing documents, presentations and interactions
- Asks questions to understand how to follow up on feedback
- Locates relevant information to expedite workflow
Innovation and Change
- Adopts new policies, systems and processes in a timely fashion
- Shares ideas for how work can be completed more effectively
5. IMMEDIATE REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS / OTHER INFORMATION
Supervisor: Designated International Staff and senior National Staff
6. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
This vacancy is for a local staff position with a local remuneration package. It is open only to nationals and residents of Viet Nam.
If you are interested, please, call +84439331374 for more details!